Latest update from Marvel Studios is about the Asian superhero fans have been waiting for. Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings is don’t with its filming, the lead actor of the movie, Simu Liu announced on his Instagram.
The Shang-Chi team has managed to complete the shooting despite Coronavirus threats. Simu Liu shared a selfie wearing leis with director Destin Yori Daniel Cretton. The actor wrote:
We made a baby!!! We can’t wait to introduce him to the world in 9 months… 😍😍😍
Even Destin shared a pic featuring himself, his wife Nikki Chapman and sister Joy Cretton, including Zhang Meng with the caption:
WE. ARE. WRAPPED!
With Black Panther, Marvel movies gave Africa a superhero and now its time for Asia to celebrate a new hero specialised in martial arts. Shang-Chi is famous from the comics created by Steve Englehart(writer) and Jim Starlin(artist).
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings features Awkwafina, Michelle Yeoh, and Ronny Chieng. Kevin Feige as usually is producing this Marvel Studios project. The movie is set to release on 9 July 2021. However, considering the current dynamics of the world, delays are prone.
- Every Upcoming Marvel TV Show On Disney+
- Ending Of Marvel’s Loki Explained: Who Is The Villain, What Happens To The Multiverse, And More
- The Real Reasons Why Marvel Movies & TV Shows have Post-Credits Scenes
- Black Widow Post-Credits Scene, Explained
- Black Widow Review: It’s All About Family