The Pandemic has no effect on The Mandalorian because the shooting of its second season was done before Coronavirus hit the world. While all the productions are shut, Disney’s The Mandalorian was in post-production stage.
Disney announced the release date for The Mandalorian Season 2 on various social media platforms. October 30, 2020, will be the date when we’ll get to see more of Baby Yoda.
Jon Favreau, the creator of this astonishing show began writing for season 3 long before expected. Pedro Pascal will reprise his role as The Mandalorian. The episodes will be released weekly just like season 1 on Disney+.
There are more Star Wars projects in the line at Disney. Taika Waititi will be directing a new Star Wars movie and it will be co-written by Krysty Wilson-Cairns. A Rogue One prequel series and a standalone Obi-Wan Kenobi series are in the making.
- Facts You Didn’t Know About Agatha Harkness From WandaVision
- Wonder Woman 1984 Review: Diana’s Magic didn’t Work This Time
- 21 Award-Winning Movies To Watch On Amazon Prime Video
- Every Harry Potter Movie Ranked From Best To Worst
- All X-Men Movies Ranked From Best To Worst