The Pandemic has no effect on The Mandalorian because the shooting of its second season was done before Coronavirus hit the world. While all the productions are shut, Disney’s The Mandalorian was in post-production stage.
Disney announced the release date for The Mandalorian Season 2 on various social media platforms. October 30, 2020, will be the date when we’ll get to see more of Baby Yoda.
Jon Favreau, the creator of this astonishing show began writing for season 3 long before expected. Pedro Pascal will reprise his role as The Mandalorian. The episodes will be released weekly just like season 1 on Disney+.
There are more Star Wars projects in the line at Disney. Taika Waititi will be directing a new Star Wars movie and it will be co-written by Krysty Wilson-Cairns. A Rogue One prequel series and a standalone Obi-Wan Kenobi series are in the making.
- Top 25 Sexiest and Beautiful American Women In The USA Right Now Ranked
- Top 40 Sexiest Men In the World Right Now Ranked
- Top 25 Most Hottest Women In The World Right Now Ranked
- Top 15 Biggest Mobile Phone Brands In The World Ranked
- Top 30 Most Recognisable And Valuable Brands In The World Ranked